We're hiring multiple hourly positions to work in-office across multiple teams -- marketing, customer support & operations -- with miscellaneous tasks. This is a great chance for a current student or someone with part-time availability (8-12 hours a week) to gain some exposure into what happens behind-the-scenes at FTB, and be an active part of growing the company. You'll cover a range of topics such as working closely with our customer support team to learn our back-end systems and help reps/customers get answers, helping manage our social content/calendar, or joining a marketing meeting to discuss better ways to get the word out on campus.
- An independent work ethic. Be willing to learn and work hard without someone staring over your shoulder.
- Dependability & positivity. We'll work with your schedule but expect punctuality and a willing attitude.
- A creative flare. We're constantly re-imagining ways to be better, so come ready to listen and contribute.
- Availability of at least two four-hour shifts per week, between 9am and 6pm.
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Excel.
- $12.50/hr, paid bi-weekly
- Flexibility based on your schedule
- Office lunches and/or happy hours